It is our commitment to help you keep your teeth in a healthy, attractive and comfortable condition for the rest of your life. We are dedicated to:
- Providing the highest level of quality dentistry in a safe and comfortable environment.
- Treating you with dignity and respect and earning your confidence and trust.
- Meeting your needs with enthusiasm, sincerity, and concern.
- We wish to provide you with recommendations and treatment choices for preventative and optimum care that will satisfy your needs.
Directions to Our Tucson Office
Our office is located at 2300 N Craycroft Rd Suite 4, Tucson, AZ 85712.
We’re conveniently located at Grant & Craycroft diagonal from Tucson Medical Center.
Your First Dental Visit
The time you and Dr. Pershing put into your first visit will allow you to more completely understand your dental needs. Your appointment will begin with Dr. Adams in our conference room. At this time he will review your patient information forms and discuss your dental concerns. This will be followed by an examination in one of our treatment rooms, which will consist of:
- an oral cancer screening
- a TMJ (jaw joint) and bite examination
- a periodontal (gum and bone) survey
- appropriate x-rays
- a review of your existing dentistry and examination to detect decay and other possible problems
Based upon these findings we will be able to best service you.
What to Bring on Your First Appointment
Your safety is of utmost importance to us.
Your new patient forms contain very detailed information about your medical and dental history. We are happy to mail these forms to you. Your new patient packet with include everything that you will need for your first dental visit. This will include medical and dental history questionnaires.
Please also bring a list of your current medications and dental insurance ID card.
You may also choose to arrive 15 minutes prior to your first dental visit to fill out your new patient forms or you may print and bring with to your first dental visit the PDF forms below: